March 7, 2008

books!


I love when amazon packages come 5 days earlier than they are scheduled to - so exciting to get a box of books for the weekend. I finally ordered American Illustration 26. It is full of impressive and inspiring work - such an honor to be included. 

Julie Morstad's book MILK TEETH also arrived - which I have been desiring ever since I discovered her work on Julia Rothman's book review site. It's a charming book, full of precious and spooky illustrations.

I also ordered THE BOOK OF LOST THINGS by John Connolly, after reading about it on Art and Ghost's blog. She describes it as a "delightfully dark yet beautiful book."

3 comments:

wendy said...

milk teeth looks beautiful.
& the book of lost things is a lovely tale.

liza said...

milk teeth is beautiful, i think you would love it, wendy-
i can't wait to read the book of lost things - so glad to hear you read and enjoyed it too!

Amy said...

Congratulations on being featured! And I do need to get my hands on Milk Teeth -- I love Julie Morstad. Thanks for the recommendations! :)