March 17, 2008

book-by-its-cover: sketchbook series


I met the amazingly talented and prolific illustrator Julia Rothman last year - although I've known of her through her digital illustrations in CITY magazine for years. I especially love her hand-drawn illustrations. She recently created a line of letterpress cards for Hello Lucky and I so need to purchase a set of the chandelier cards.

She also must have the best book collection in the world and shares her passion for books on her book review site, book-by-its-cover.com. I've found so many inspiring books and artists through her site, and am very excited to announce that today Julia has featured my sketchbooks in her weekly sketchbook series.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I found your blog via Book by its cover - I really like your illustrations and inspirational photos. You have a very cool style - I'm glad I found you

liza said...

Thanks so much Christine for your lovely comments and the introduction to your wonderful site: http://christineclemmensen.blogspot.com/